Saturday 26 January 2013

So here we go again, craft fair mayhem! After taking January off, the next craft fair is looming. And as per usual after thinking I have soooo much time to get organised, its two weeks away.
So I have taken over my dining table and am crafting like a crazed woman.
I have to admit I work better under pressure, Im just not sure my husband appreciates the two weeks of putting up with me whilst I feel that pressure.
I have some new items I am working on that I am really looking forward to sharing with you, but for now you are going to have to make do with a photo of the craziness so far ...

















It looks pretty chaotic but I assure you there is order in there!
When I get around to the long awaited (by me anyway) blog make over, I am going to add an events page, you will be able to see where and when we will be showing (and hopefully selling) our wares. And perhaps even pop along and say Hi!
But in the meantime, my glue gun is calling ...

No comments:

Post a Comment