Thursday 21 February 2013

I know, I know, whats wrong I hear you ask, you only did a post yesterday?!
Well, Im ill.
Im in bed with a tummy bug, I wont gross you out with the details, lets just say its not pleasant.
My rather amazing parents have come over and whisked all 3 small people away so I can lie here feeling sorry for myself in peace.
So here I am, in bed, the dog is snoring on the floor next to me and I am lurching between feeling like I may actually die, and boredom.
So I thought Id pop on and give you an update on the long awaited blog over haul, I know you are all just besides yourselves waiting to hear about it.
In case you haven't already noticed, we now have tabs. (Glance up). See??! How exciting. I can tell you that those tabs almost reduced me to tears. Being the non techy person that I am.
But there they are, in all their glory. The 'Shop' tab is yet to be active, I am in the process of getting my Etsy shop up and running.
Its rather a big step for me, and Im slightly scared of it. But it will happen.
Next on the list is my new header. I have done a rough sketch of how I want it to look, and handed it to a rather talented designer friend of mine.
Im hoping it wont be too long before I can put it up for the world to see.
Apologies for no pretty photos to accompany todays ramble, I am about to lurch out of boredom and back into about die mode.
Georgie X


No comments:

Post a Comment