Tuesday 6 January 2015

Christmas and a Happy New Year

So thats another Christmas done and dusted, did you have fun? We spent ours in Bristol with family and I have to say it was the best Christmas in years!
We love Bristol and the surrounding areas, it is somewhere we would love to live one day. *insert dreaming face here*
But here we are at the start of 2015 and my mind is already spinning overtime about plans for our year.
I spent a lot of time in 2014 taking about a website,  my husband went as far as buying my domain name. I am utterly hopeless at anything technical so am going to have to make a concerted effort this year to enlist someone who can help (do it for me!).
I was super busy in the run up to Christmas with lots of orders for personalised name hoops, I really enjoyed making these. Here are a few for you to take a look at :D
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment